Data Privacy Statement
Information we collect and process
Information which the Theatre collects and processes is as follows:
- Information which can be used for identification purposes such as name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number (hereinafter referred to as: Personal data)
- Information relating to you but which does not identify you as an individual
Method of data collection
- The Theatre collects your personal data which you yourself have supplied or automatically while visiting our website.
We solely collect data which you choose to provide while visiting our website. Personal data which we collect may include information which you have provided:
- By using or filling in the form entitled “Contact Us” on our website
- While booking tickets for one of the productions on our repertoire by using the ticket booking form
- Other information supplied by you in any other way
You are not required to supply any personal data. However, in these cases there is a possibility you may not be able to access the entire website content referring to ticket booking or contacting our staff.
Automatic data collection
Information that can be collected automatically while actively accessing and browsing our website is specific to your device, activities and browsing patterns and may also include:
- Details relating to your visits to our website, including internet traffic, location, logs and other data related to communication or sources that you access and use on the website;
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operative system and type of browser.
Information collected automatically helps us improve our website and offer a better and more personalised service since it allows us to assess the number of visitors and their browsing patterns, store information regarding your preferences allowing us to adjust our website to your interests, enhance your search, recognise a returning visitor and conduct analyses of how visitors use our website for internal purposes in areas of marketing and research.
Cookies and other technologies
Technologies used for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash cookies. Certain functions on our website may use local shared objects (or flash cookies) for collecting and storing information about your preferences and navigation to and from our website. Flash cookies use different browser settings from those used for browser cookies.
How do we use information
The Theatre uses information collected about or supplied by you, including all personal data:
- In order to provide information and services you require from us;
- In order to supply updates, with your permission;
- In order to give you access to interactive functions on our website;
Ensure safety of your personal information and other data
Yugoslav Drama Theatre undertakes all necessary measures in order to keep your information safe. To this effect, only authorised services of Yugoslav Drama Theatre, responsible for handling users’ personal data, have access to your personal information. In addition, we implement measures to ensure protection of your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, change or disclosure. All information supplied by you is stored in secure databases. In order to protect your personal information, we have provided mechanisms that allow you to manage your information by setting your website to reject all or some browser cookies or to generate alerts when cookies are being sent. If you disable or reject cookies, please bear in mind that certain sections of this website may become inaccessible or may not function properly.
Information transfer via internet is not entirely safe. Although we are doing everything in our power to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the safety of your personal data supplied to our website. All personal data transfer is conducted at your own risk. We shall not be responsible in case your privacy settings are not properly adjusted or if you disregard the safety measures described on the website.
If you have any concerns regarding safety, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing your information
- For provision of service for which you have supplied the information;
- For other purposes for which you have given your consent;
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with a legal requirement (in case of a court order, for example)
- In case we believe that the disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate for the protection of our rights, property, safety, our audiences or other persons.
Access to and updating your information
You may ask for notification, inspect or request a copy of any information we process, or exercise some of the rights based on inspection conducted: To update your personal information data that we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. If you do not wish the Theatre to use your information in any way, you may send a data deletion request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors under 18
If you are under 18, it is necessary to obtain authorisation from your parents or guardians before you provide us with personal information. Visitors who are under 18 and do not have the above mentioned authorisation are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Parents who believe that their children may have left personal information and wish to verify this, i.e. request that this data be deleted may contact us on email@example.com.